Background

Saturday, December 24, 2011

It's a small world after all......

    
Lately, everywhere I go, someone seems to think that they know me, or have met me somewhere before... and the evil side of me wants to say that they have only seen me in their dreams. However, I smile politley when they ask do I know such and such, or have I been to such and such. The answer is always no, and they walk away determined to figure out why I look so familiar.
     Recently, someone came in ranting and raving about the terrible day that they had at work. She even went into vivid details, not caring about who was listening. She even went so far as to threaten killing the other person. What she didn't know however, was that there was someone in the room that could ruin her career from the words she spoke.
     Furthermore, it amazes me the lengths that some will go to to hide messages, posts, etc...from others when using social media (i.e. facebook, twitter..). If there is nothing to hide, then why are you hiding? I understand that everything is not FOR everybody, but the things done in the dark ALWAYS come to the light.
     Say what you mean and mean what you say! A person is only as good as their word. Why waste energy on words that have no true meaning. Why waste energy on words or actions that generate negative energy?
     You never know who is listening. And if there are six degrees of separation, you never know who may know someone that you know. The things you do, come back to you.
     It's a small world after all....

No comments:

Post a Comment