Background

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Love is.......Part 1

Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends.
I Corinthians 13: 4-8

1. Love is patient and kind. Love will hold my hand, love will teach me how it wants to be loved. Love will NEVER give up on me. Love will take time to MAKE TIME for me and only me. Love will ALWAYS be gentle.
2. Love does not envy or boast. Love is secure in knowing that there is no other for me. Love does not boast about the things that I have done in its name, no matter how great. Instead it will SHOW ME its appreciation.
3. It is not arrogant or rude. Period. Love is not disrespectful. Period. Love will treat me how it wants to be treated. Love will not hide things from me because what is done in the dark will come to the light. Love will speak with love. Love will act with love. Period.
4. It does not insist on its on way, it is not irritable or resentful. Love is sharing. Love is compromising. Love is being in agreement, even if it means to agree to disagree. Love does not get easily agitated. Love is NEVER resentful. It will rejoice at all times. Love will NEVER let the sun set with an angry heart.
5. It does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Period. Love will walk a righteous path, even if it stumbles along the way.
6. Love bears ALL things, BELIEVES ALL things, HOPES all things, ENDURES all things. Period.
LOVE NEVER ENDS.

No comments:

Post a Comment