Background

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Transformations....

“Don't spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door. ”   - Coco Chanel

     I am going through alot of learning how to accept the things I can not change. It is not easy but it alleviates so much stress from my heart. People will be who they are, and I am not able to change them. I can either accept them or eliminate them and their foolishness from my life.
     Many times, I find myself asking why. Why is this person so rude? Why did this person make a specific decision without thinking about the consequences? I am slowly learning that the "why" doesn't matter. It is draining trying to figure out why people choose to do the things they do. Instead, I am learning to let go and let God. Only HE knows the reason to they why, and only HE can fix it.
     You can not change a zebra's stripes. So learn to quit trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment