Background

Saturday, January 1, 2011

I Got the Power!

Happy 2011! As the new year has arrived, many of us are still complaining about the same old things, from not enough money to bad relationships. However, through every trial and tribulation, whether it be a new career or a new love interest, we can do all things in HIM. Stop speaking and acting negatively. When you do so you are only adding weight to your anchor and eventually you will drown. Get up, grow up and go up! Only you can break the chains that bind you to that chair in a dead-end job or love-less relationship. You have the power to have anything and everything you want.  Know who you are and whose you are!



In addition, instead of a lengthy list of resolutions I have just one. I resolve to be me, only better. I will eat better, love harder, work smarter, laugh longer, pray often, and live life to the fullest each and every day. I am determined to do better and be better. The doors of success have been opened!


May the Lord bless you and keep you. Happy New Year! 2011 let's get it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment